Renamed Subject Title and Code of EEE (53015) of B.Tech Civil Engg (R09 II-I Semester)

Renamed Subject Title and Code of “EEE (53015)” of B.Tech Civil Engg. (R09 II-I Semester)

Sub: JNT University, HyderabadAcademic & Planning – Renamed subject title and code of “Electrical and Electronics Engineering (53015)” of B.Tech Civil Engg. (R09 II-I Sem.) – Reg.
***
It is observed that, there is a discrepancy in the subject title and code of “Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering (53002)” of B.Tech Civil Engg. (R09 II-I Sem).

In view of the above, the existing B.Tech Civil Engg. (R09 II-I Sem) subject title and code of “Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering (53002)” renamed as “Electrical and Electronics Engineering” which is presently being offered in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (R09 II- I Sem) with code (53015). There is no change in the syllabus.

There is no change in the syllabus, title of the subject and code of “Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering (53002)” of B.Tech. Biotechnology (R09 II-I Sem).

Hence you are requested to observe the above changes and follow the same

Click the below link to the notification


CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+